No one wants to workout in a crowded gym during summer and we all know that home isn’t the best option too, after all you have more options in your workout routine when you take it outside but you might think summer in our country is a survival. No worries, with the right strategies and information you can stay fit in summer and make outside your gym.
Things you need to get started:
- Running shoes
- Water (hydrate yourself!)
How do you start:
Summer seems to be very hot than other seasons and doing nothing in summer will only make you more fat than fit. Follow these instructions to be fit during summer
- Wake up early in the morning
- Drink a glass of water
- Get into relaxed clothes and do some stretching
- Do Some push-ups to get the blood flowing through your body
- Get set Go
- First Go lite and jog for 5 to 10 minutes
- In second phase do lite sprinting for 5-10 minutes
- In third phase mixing it up with sprinting & jogging for 10 minutes straights
- It’s okay if you can’t match these numbers at first, with practice you will soon come to pace
- Make sure to drink plenty of water afterwards
The timing of the exercise should be kept in mind as the heat increases with time. You can start early morning or you can exercise in early evening.
Follow these instructions 4-5 times a week for a month and see the results yourself! Then you can take it up to another notch by adding exercises of your choice.
Image Source: Internet
To get expert’s advice, download Maya android app from this link: https://bit.ly/2VVSeZa