Welcome to www.maya.com.bd (‘Maya’). By accessing Maya and its related properties (e.g. Maya Apa app, Maya FreeBasics Service, Social Media properties) you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Maya works for everyone.
By law you will be responsible for any or all activity that take place and content that is submitted in www.maya.com.bd (or other owned and operated properties) under your registered user name or display name with the site.1. It’s your responsibility to keep your password safe and sound.2. In no condition or situation you can discriminate, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate others in the user community, public figures or companies.3. No services of Maya is to use for any unlawful or unconstitutional purpose & should guarantee that the service does not go against national security and/or national significance of Bangladesh and if you do then you shall solely accept the charges arising out of this end if any.4. You are the only one to be held responsible for your behavior and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, copyright of the content, links, that you present, post, and display on these services.5. You will not give out or include spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or any code of a destructive nature like viruses or any other technologies that may harm Maya or the interests or property of Maya users.6. You must not compel an irrational load on our infrastructure or server with the proper working of Maya.7. You must not copy, modify, or distribute information gathered through Maya services to generate or submit redundant email to anyone.8. In using of Maya services you must not violate any laws in your authority (including but not limited to copyright laws).Violating of any of the above agreements may cause for subject to termination of Maya user account or legal action accordance on the sternness of violation. while Maya forbids intolerable demeanor and content on the site, you recognize and agree that Maya cannot be and will not be responsible or liable for the user generated content posted on its web site and you nevertheless may be bare to such materials and that you use the these services at your own risk and with full consent.
1. Maya holds the right to alter or terminate any of its service at any time for any reason without any prior notice.
2. All Maya services are generally free, but we may charge a fee for certain services. If any service you use is charged with fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at that time.
4. Maya holds the right to decline service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. Maya may but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we decide in our sole judgment are illegal, odious, intimidating, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any other user’s or any third party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
6. Maya admits and supports posting of content from Maya services to be displayed on external websites. However, pages on other websites which display content hosted on Maya server must quote appropriate source and provide a link to it.
Maya holds or claims no intellectual property rights or copyrights over the material you provide to any of Maya’s service. Your registered profile and materials uploaded in your profile remain yours. You have the right to remove your profile at any time by deleting or disabling your account in the site. This will also eliminate any text and images you have stored in the system of Maya. Maya heartens users to contribute and share their creations, news, views, and opinions with the Maya user community through its services. Maya embark on to obey all appropriate copyright laws. Maya will review all claims of copyright breach received and remove the content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws if it finds the objection valid. In order to make a claim, please provide us with the following:1. a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf with the proper consent of the owner;
2. a narrative of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. a description of the infringing material and information logically sufficient to permit Maya to trace the material;
4. your full contact information, including your present address, telephone number, and a valid email address;
5. a testimonial by you that you, to the best of your awareness, believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not certified by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of false swearing, that you are sanctioned to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Resolution of Disputes
If a disagreement occurs between you and Maya, we strongly recommend you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Maya contact page. We will consider rational requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation