Pregnancy and Pregnancy Care79
Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Welcome to pregnancy! This is the start of an incredible journey.
However is it safe to take certain medications and alcohol during pregnancy? Foods you should avoid, even chores you should stop doing. Sometimes it's hard to separate fact from fiction. Whether you're wondering about exercise,sex, or sleep, our experts answer your most pressing questions about what is and isn't safe during pregnancy.
Worried about pregnancy hormones and antenatal depression?Smoking and infections that may effect your baby? Get informed about pregnancy stages-- and then relax, since once you know, you'll be able to make the right choices for a safe pregnancy.
To help you along, we will guide you on how to start your antenatal care and help you learn more about your first antenatal tests offer info on weight gain and fluid retention and swelling, what's safe during pregnancy and what's not, signs of labours and more -- plus how to sift through all those baby names to find the perfect one.
- Placenta, Umbilical cord and Amniotic sac
- Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy - Week by Week
- Problems in Pregnancy
- Antenatal care
- First Antenatal Visit
- First Antenatal Test
- Infections That May Affect Your Baby
- Ultrasounds, Scans, Screenings and Tests
- Antenatal Classes
- When Pregnancy May Go Wrong
- Choosing Where to Have Your Baby
- Finding Out About the Different Options
- Check Out Your Maternity Service
- Making a Birth Plan
- Feelings and Relationships