Birth to Five82
Whether your child is a newborn, a toddler or a pre-schooler, Maya is here to give you guidance on all these phases from birth to five. Check our Birth to five guide which will help you through the parenting process. Maya’s birth to five guide answer all your questions, about your baby’s height and weight to how to prepare your child for school. Learn how to spot the signs of serious illness, how to cope if an accident happens, and how to check your child’s development.
And we haven’t forgotten about you: as a parent or carer, your wellbeing is crucial too. This guide covers all you need to know about your health after having a baby, as well as your rights, benefits and NHS services.
This section on Maya helps you to be by your child from birth to five - a crucial timeline in your child’s development. From making new friends and taming tantrums to learning to share and starting on the road to reading, and art your preschooler will learn a lot in these next few years. Find out more about the changes and challenges that are on their way, and pick up some great ideas for discipline strategies, potty training, sleep solutions, feeding picky eaters and more.
- Protect your Child from Accidents: First Aid and Safety
- Child’s Development – Birth to Five
- Routine Childhood Vaccinations
- How to put your baby to sleep?
- Playing for Development
- Childhood Illness
- Child Vaccinations Explained
- Potty Training and Bedwetting
- Non-Routine Vaccinations
- Your Baby's Teeth and Teething
- Your Child’s Vaccinations Common Questions
- Your Child's Review Schedule
- Screening Explained
- Your Child's Eyesight
- Your Baby’s Height and Weight
- Your Child's Hearing
- Introducing Solid Foods (weaning)
- Solids: First Steps
- Your Baby’s First Food, Vitamins and Beyond
- Common Questions From Parents
- Talk to Your Baby
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour